Priest Tour!

Existenz

Nov 12, 2004
UK
Anybody going to see Priest?
Saw the dates finally for the Priest tour, Looking to go to Hammersmith, so I checked out prices £75 for 2 tickets from the Hammersmith box office :eek: Anybody else think it's a bit expensive? Looks like I'm gonna have to save up for it. Just hope all the tickets don't go!

Not for those prices.
How much I'm willing to pay to see a band depends on how much I like them.
£20-30 for my favorates like Maiden, Biomechanical & Voivod is one thing, but not priest.

Um... I am considering paying $3000 for a flight and whatever the ticket cost is to see the Priest - Honest. While i must have "sucker" tatooed on my head:D , I am a priest maniac and waiting for them to come down here is too much.

The ripper tour here was nice, but i have always been a Halford fan.

Just hope the new cd is everything is living up to be.

Stu said:
Um... I am considering paying $3000 for a flight and whatever the ticket cost is to see the Priest - Honest.

Woah a true fan!

Stu said:
While i must have "sucker" tatooed on my head:D , I am a priest maniac and waiting for them to come down here is too much.

On the 'Priest' site they are saying it's a world tour, I'm sure they would go to Australia!

Stu said:
Just hope the new cd is everything is living up to be.

Yep me to, I'm just hoping they can carry on from 'Painkiller'!

I think I will invest that kind of money in the future of metal and live with my memories thanks, Rob and the boys are gonna lose some fans with this one!

the chubby bald tech said:
I think I will invest that kind of money in the future of metal and live with my memories thanks, Rob and the boys are gonna lose some fans with this one!

I don't know about that, they know people are desperate to see them...(bastards!!!)