Help please!

psychicveteran

Old Banger
May 5, 2004
Gelsenkirchen, Germany
Hi Folks,

I'm looking for precise tour dates for the Saxon Denim and Leather Tour in 1981. Saxon were the first major league band I got to see live. And now I'm trying to find out what day precisely it was - I no longer have my ticket and the Tour Program doesn't have the precise dates. Also I think it was an additional gig in the Rainbow and not in the Hammersmith Odeon. Can anybody help with a link - Google came up with too many options.

Thanks.

Oh, my first thread, my first post - beers and any other sort of booze you fancy all round ;)

Welcome,

Hope this helps......

Portsmouth Guildhall Thursday October 8 1981
Leicester De Montfort Hall Friday 9 October 1981
Stafford Bingley Hall Saturday 10 October 1981
Bristol Colston Hall Sunday 11 October 1981
Cardiff Sophia Gardens Monday 12 October 1981
Ipswich Gaumont Wednesday 14 October 1981
Sheffield City Hall Friday 16 October 1981
Leeds Queens Hall Sat 17 October 1981
Glasgow Apollo Sun 18 October 1981
Edinburgh Playhouse Mon 19 October 1981
Newcastle City Hall Tuesday/Wednesday 20-21 October 1981
London Hammersmith Odeon Saturday/Sunday 24-25 October 1981

Welcome psychcveteran.
Hey Matrattz can you end this dispute i have with one of me mates .We saw Saxon and Ozzy in 83 at Leicester.Which came first?
And does anyone know the set list for the 2nd time Saxon played Donnington Monsters Of Rock?

WILKS said:
Welcome psychcveteran.
Hey Matrattz can you end this dispute i have with one of me mates .We saw Saxon and Ozzy in 83 at Leicester.Which came first?
And does anyone know the set list for the 2nd time Saxon played Donnington Monsters Of Rock?
Saxon Leicester 83? I know they played in '82 & '84, but didnt think they did in '83. I thought the only UK dates in '83 were Nottingham + Cardiff in January & then Leeds queens hall in May.
Ozzy Leicester was 10-11-83.
Hope that helps.