Primal Fear in Milwaukee?????

Savage Pumpkin

AKA Mr. Future World
Sep 6, 2008
Skokie, IL
I just checked on the date again for the Primal Fear show in Milwaukee, WI on their official website and its not there. Anyone know what happened? I never heard any announcement?

Looks to me like it's there.

29.05.2010 USA - Milwaukee, WI @ The Rave 30.05.2010 USA - St Paul, MN @ Station 4

Maybe someone was doing updates?

Looks to me like it's there.

29.05.2010 USA - Milwaukee, WI @ The Rave 30.05.2010 USA - St Paul, MN @ Station 4

Maybe someone was doing updates?[/quoI

I know that if you go to enterthevault.com to buy your tickets, they have all the information on that web sight. I plan on going to that show, so they better not cancell it!!!

Also, the Thrash band opened for them is Havok, not Hatchet.

The Boston date on Saturday was the best show I've seen all year. SO good, even if they still fail to play Armageddon :mad:

My buddy and I had been on the fence, but Blackhawks in the Stanley Cup trumps PF. Had the show been in Chicago I could have swung seeing the game with friends then hitting the show. I'm sure some others from Chicagoland will be dealing with the same conflict.

Thankfully the Mindwarp show next week is later and the Cup is earlier, so that is shaping up to be kick ass night.

Just be aware that those two drinks will cost you around $20. It's really more that you pay to get into the show and get two free drink tickets. I remember the days when those vouchers would get you into a show for $8...

True that!!!!

I remember going there for Dio/HammerFall, Opeth/Lacuna Coil/Beyond The Embrace, and a couple others, and never paying more than $10 to get in.

Great set by PF in Milwaukee last night, Small-ish crowd, but we were LOUD!
Havok was ok, the opening band, Can't remember if I ever heard their name, smoked....
We were also treated to an Emo/Screamo band called Mucus, and they sucked, BAAAAAAD!
Fear Factory & Prong were playing in the big room.