Primordial live webcast...

Brian you're great dude. Always a good time talkin' with ya

But seriously, who the fuck wears a Sonata Arctica shirt to a Heathen Crusade? Or at all?

Well Metallic Joe's room upon arrival may have been the strangest mixture of metal attendees I've ever come across. A motley crew to say the least. I can only imagine what was going through the mind of St Paulites when they seen this disenfranchised procession marching towards the Chinese Buffett adjacent to the grocer in which we purchased pedialyte by the volume. Fuck was that a sight!

So, apparently this video is included on a DVD with that new Imrama remaster:

:lol: @ the hair

Definitely gonna have to pick that up. Didn't know it was even coming.

Last edited by a moderator:
Brian you're great dude. Always a good time talkin' with ya

But seriously, who the fuck wears a Sonata Arctica shirt to a Heathen Crusade? Or at all?

dstalks.gif

He's from Portland, and posts on some various boards, one of which being one me and Matt go to (Braveboards), primarily people from around Toronto.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4NK3PPWL

Setlist is is:

Intro
Empire Falls
Gods To The Godless
As Rome Burns
Sons Of The Morrigan
The Coffin Ships
Heathen Tribes

Little bit done to the audio, wanted to raise the guitars, but that turned into a clusterfuck with Nemtheanga's voice so I said "fuck that." Only so much you can do with a single stereo track.

I'll do Moonsorrow at some point.

Moonsorrow will be up sometime after I finish painting the porch.

Does anyone want Korpiklaani's set? I'm leaning towards "fuck that". Didn't even realize I recorded it, thought I turned off recording after Primordial.