Printer making a RAAAR sound

chris-o-fer

twatwaffle
Nov 18, 2003
Your mother
www.myspace.com
OKay, I thought you guys would get a kick out of my sheer and utter stupidity... yesterday I was trying to print something out, and my printer made the funky ass noise, and said there was a paper jam. Well that's all well and dandy, but THERE WAS NO F'N PAPER IN THE PRINTER! After about 10 tries I decided to take it apart, and removed the rear bay door to find...a heinekin bottle cap lodged in the roller assembly. Man, I'm glad I didn't call tech support on that one. The moral of the story is after about 5 beers, stay AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER.

LMAO! wow.. man i had crazy shit happen to me before, i got floppy disks stuck in my roller too... i don't like printer's there to hazardous!

OKay, I thought you guys would get a kick out of my sheer and utter stupidity... yesterday I was trying to print something out, and my hp C4906an oem inkjet cartridge made the funky ass noise, and said there was a paper jam. Well that's all well and dandy, but THERE WAS NO F'N PAPER IN THE PRINTER! After about 10 tries I decided to take it apart, and removed the rear bay door to find...a heinekin bottle cap lodged in the roller assembly. Man, I'm glad I didn't call tech support on that one. The moral of the story is after about 5 beers, stay AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER.

^ :lol: Nice one man. It was a good thing you didn't call tech support or they would really be laughing at you once they found out that there is a cap of beer there. Anyways, how was the printer?