Private Secret

hunter

Mar 13, 2004
Private Secret is the German Progressive band fronted by Roland Stoll of DREAMSCAPE . Does anybody happen to know what the "band" is up to. My german is rusty and their site is all in german. It looks like they released a mini-CD in 2001 but nothing else since?

If you're attending ProgPower, maybe somebody could ask Roland what's up with Private Secret .

Hi Hunter,
why not ask him himself... :D

This is Roland - vocalist of DREAMSCAPE and PRIVATE SECRET. Well, what's up with PRIVATE SECRET...? To be honest, a lot of things are going on with this band, and also a lot of things are different to DREAMSCAPE...

First PS does not try to step into international stage. PS does not even act anywhere in Germany... Currently we just play in and around our hometown Munich, which is - I agree - a very small area (that's why our homepage is completly in german). So the chance to see us live is very limited as we play about 2-4 times per year... unfortunately! Personally I regret this, because PS has great potential imho. The band is more friendship-oriented, and we don't claim to spread our music all over the world... it's more like a serious hobby and far away of a professional band... (doesn't mean that our isn't professional... :tickled: )

Well, time changes a lot of things, and as there is great friendship to DREAMSCAPE (at last the reason why I joined DREAMSCAPE 3 years ago... ;) ) PRIVATE SECRET was affected by the release of "End of Silence" in a very positive way: the band has decided to produce a longplayer!!! :headbang: :loco: Calm down, because it will not be released before autumn 2005... :Smug:
And there is another great news for US people: we already have an offer to sign in the States!!! :worship:

So I hope I could answer your question and tell some additional things about PRIVATE SECRET. I am still overwhelmed about request for my other band...

Yeah, 1 month left to PPV.... countdown started...
c.u. all in Atlanta!
Roland