Dreamscape - Preparty Headliners & re-recorded albums?!

I'd really love to hear more stuff off the last album that we didn't hear last year. End of Light I'd love to hear again, but I'd also love to hear Flow, All I Need, and You Don't Know Me.

Yes indeed, End of Light is the best Dreamscape song. You all know it and so do all the fans. You MUST play that one, that is the entire reason I am coming to the pre-party, to see you and to hear live the epic smash of, "AT THE EENNNNNNNNND......." *cue stomping guitar riff*

One of the best prog songs I've ever heard. :worship:

The End of light, Short time news, thorn in my mind, when shadows are gone, I leave the past behind, would rock my socks. If 16 can get in, Omg.... PLEASE SHANEEEEE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE If not I'll just have someone buy me a T-shirt or something, and I'll cry in a dark room all night crying red tears.

Lets not forget "Flow" -- I've tripped out to that song more times than I can count. That crazy guitar solo around 3:40...

:OMG: :OMG: :OMG:

adaher said:
The fans demand it, guys! Flow Flow Flow!!!:)

Yes - see? More back up for FLOW!!!!!
We DEFINITELY need that tune played guys!!

(Adaher - coral springs?? Hey an SF-FL 'local' whoa - I live in Boynton and work in Boca!)

it seems "flow" is a must... and what's about "short-time news" and "clockwork" ?
in september we work on the next entirely new album. should we play something you don't know?
and believe us: we are totally beside ourselfs because of this second trip to america! last year was one of the greatest experience in our lifes as musicians and its a honor for us to come back to such great fans!!!
wolfgang

it seems "flow" is a must

Is that a yes? If so, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

and what's about "short-time news" and "clockwork"

I love Short-Time News. Clockwork is very good as well, although I like most of the other songs on that album better.

in september we work on the next entirely new album. should we play something you don't know?

That would be great. I'm very intrigued about how the next Dreamscape album might sound.

last year was one of the greatest experience in our lifes as musicians and its a honor for us to come back to such great fans!!!

It's great to have such a great band back in an even more intimate setting, with more time to play. Last year I didn't get End of Silence until a week before Progpower. I usually take awhile to "get" prog albums, so although I recognized the quality of the work, I hadn't really gotten into any of the songs. Since Progpower I've spent a lot more time with the album and loved it more and more with each listen. I wished for another chance to see Dreamscape live since I now had a grasp of the music. Needless to say, I was pleasantly shocked that I would get another chance so soon.

I've got Very coming in the mail in a few days. Haven't been able to find Trance Like State though.

Glenn, what is the deal with Nightwish? It was said their whole tour was cancelled so you were putting back on this Pre-Party night. But it seems everything of Nightwish's tour was cancelled UNTIL the ATL date. So the pre-party is still competing with Nightwish. WTF???

VENOM4188 said:
Glenn, what is the deal with Nightwish? It was said their whole tour was cancelled so you were putting back on this Pre-Party night. But it seems everything of Nightwish's tour was cancelled UNTIL the ATL date. So the pre-party is still competing with Nightwish. WTF???

The Atlanta date is canceled as is the entire North American tour. I have spoke directly with Nightwish's booking agent and heard second hand from the Atlanta venue owner. The pre-party was booked after I found that out.

Glenn H.

Harvester said:
The Atlanta date is canceled as is the entire North American tour. I have spoke directly with Nightwish's booking agent and heard second hand from the Atlanta venue owner. The pre-party was booked after I found that out.

Glenn H.

Just curious since Ticketbastard is STILL selling tickets to nightwish as I type this.... :yell:

I personally wouldn't mind hearing a teaser song from the upcoming album. At the very least, it would get the fans exicted about what's to come.

Stay metal. Never rust.
Met-Al

DREAMSCAPE 777 said:
it seems "flow" is a must... and what's about "short-time news" and "clockwork" ?
and believe us: we are totally beside ourselfs because of this second trip to america! last year was one of the greatest experience in our lifes as musicians and its a honor for us to come back to such great fans!!!
wolfgang

CLOCKWORK!!!!!! I fucking LOVE that song! Not as good as Flow or End of Light, but damn awesome! Short Time News is great too! I guess I'd have to say, play as many songs from End of Silence & whatever secret songs you've got coming up from the next album, as in my opinion End of Silence is where your career as a prog band has really taken off.

:worship: