Dreamscape - Preparty Headliners & re-recorded albums?!

hunter

Mar 13, 2004
First of all I think this year's ProgPower is very noteworthy because we have a preparty band making their return as part of the full lineup (Stride) ... and another returning band headlining for the preparty instead (Dreamscape).

Also, Dreamscape have updated their site with a video and a re-recorded track from the Very album. Apparently there are plans to release a collection of re-recordings with Roland Stoll at the mic. That should be very cool. So check out When Shadows are Gone .

I am hoping they play some stuff from Trance Like State!!! Wolfgang, if you are reading this, please remember there are some old Dreamscape fans out there as well. Don't get me wrong, I love the new stuff, but would not mind hearing the music that got me hooked on you guys to begin with. You definitely have the time this year as Shane himself has said that you guys could play all night long!!!! And lets add some more songs from Very!!!

Regardless, I am looking forward to seeing you guys again and your appearance clearly makes this the best pre-party to date. Now I am glad Nightwish cancelled. Never thought I would say that, but it is true. This is gonna be great to see Dreamscape get a full hour and a half (double the time they were alotted last year).

Any chance of getting Hubi to come along:)

requiem99 said:
HOLY SHIT!! Now I MUST come to the pre-party!!!! :hotjump: :hotjump:

Oh yeah - some might says its crazy but the PREPARTY music is looking to be one of the major highlights of the whole weekend - DREAMSCAPE ROCKS

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

hi there,
if we've got enough time, we would play some old songs.
and in september our rerecording album with the working title "revoiced" will be out...
but we don't know which songs you would like to hear... perhaps from the "trance like state" album: "fateful silence", "loneliness", "changes" or "face your fears"?
and from the "very" album: "thorn in my mind", "when shadows are gone", "winter dreams", "alone", "fearing the daylight", "she's flying" or "reborn"?
perhaps you could help us a little bit with this decisions...
best regards to all our fans and friends!
wolfgang

Wolfgang, rather than me listing each and every song from Very and Trance Like State, it would seem that the easiest thing to do would be to record a double cd entitled a "Very Trance Like State!" I would just simply love to hear both albums re-recorded in their entirety! If that is not possible, I will post a set-list when I get home from work. Whatever you do, please play some tunes from Trance Like State at PP this year. Later

Wolfgang

For those of us who are still searching for Trance Like State, please dig up some more CD's if you got em! The person right in front of me bought the last one at your merch table.. I was bummed, because I still haven't been able to get a copy!

dhatchell said:
Wolfgang

For those of us who are still searching for Trance Like State, please dig up some more CD's if you got em! The person right in front of me bought the last one at your merch table.. I was bummed, because I still haven't been able to get a copy!

I believe I was right behind you, because I can still picture the guy getting the last one in front of me and...and... god dammit.... and then there was silence... and no more Dreamscape albums...

Hey, Wolfgang!
You guys kicked major ass last year! That said, I was a bit disappointed by not hearing anything off of "Trance-Like State." I hope you play a few tunes off of that album this time around. I personally dig "Spirits," "Fateful Silence," and "Center Of Time." I definitely liked what you played from "Very" last year, but I would also like to hear the "Pantarei" trilogy. Since you played a lot of the top half of "End Of Silence" last time, maybe it would be better to play some of the tracks on the bottom end. That's just my opinion. No matter what your setlist will be, I'm sure I will enjoy it. Rock on!

Stay metal. Never rust.
Met-Al

Met-Al said:
Hey, Wolfgang!
You guys kicked major ass last year! ...... Since you played a lot of the top half of "End Of Silence" last time, maybe it would be better to play some of the tracks on the bottom end. That's just my opinion. No matter what your setlist will be, I'm sure I will enjoy it. Rock on!

Very true - no matter what you play, you will OWN....

Bottom half of EOF - definitely!!
FLOW FLOW FLOW!!!!!

(and I know you played it last year .... but you gotta play End of Light again..... puuleeease!! :worship: :worship: :worship: )

most likely we will play "end of light" - its the favorite song from the band...

most likely we will play "fateful silence" - we recorded it with all our three singers - there must be a reason for this...

most likely we will play "when shadows are gone" - one of the best from the "very" album...

surely we will play "thorn in my mind" - we can't risk that glenn is pissed as he threatened...

i don't know if we play "flow" - but there is a chance, cause most of us like this song very much...

but believe me iam curious about our setlist myself...

best regards!
wolfgang

DREAMSCAPE 777 said:
most likely we will play "end of light" - its the favorite song from the band...

most likely we will play "fateful silence" - we recorded it with all our three singers - there must be a reason for this...

most likely we will play "when shadows are gone" - one of the best from the "very" album...

surely we will play "thorn in my mind" - we can't risk that glenn is pissed as he threatened...

i don't know if we play "flow" - but there is a chance, cause most of us like this song very much...

but believe me iam curious about our setlist myself...

best regards!
wolfgang
Hello, Wolfgang! As far as I'm concerned, whatever the setlist is, I'll be more than happy just to see and hear the mighty DREAMSCAPE on stage once again! Guten Tag meine freundin!

DREAMSCAPE 777 said:

Wait a minute... You recorded "Fateful Silence" with Hubi on vocals??? I must hear that!!! Wolfgang, please tell me how I can go about getting a copy of that. Was it on any official release? If not, maybe we could work something out as I would kill to hear that.

Looking forward to seeing you guys once again in Atlanta. I will listen to Trance Like State and Very again this weekend and post my choices for the "Re-Voiced" album. Obviously "Fateful Silence" is a must. I loved the mood/atmosphere on that disc. It definitely was and still is a one of a kind album. You guys rock:worship: