Pro Tools 8 , dual boot question

JayB

Oct 10, 2009
open.spotify.com
Hey guys , I have Windows 7 x64. Been having a good amount of problems out of nowhere with it. ( Only with PT ) I read somewhere that Windows 7 can dual boot with windows XP, is this true? Would that solve most of my problems? Anyone else done this?

Not fully supported I guess... hopefully one of these days they will support it... it was working totally fine and then out of nowhere I am getting these C++ Visual Runtime errors , and out of memory errors (impossible) and now this !

ACCESS%20VIO.jpg

Weird thing is , this only is happening when I open this one specific session I am working on... I tested an older session and it was working fine , WTF? Also when this happens I have to restart the computer , Pro Tools refuses to fucking exit

Just wanted to say I ended up opening the session on my laptop (by it self without audio files) saved it like that , opened the new file on my main comp , and finally the session worked , but I had to re - import all my printed files. Also I was right before that getting a message just like the one above but it also said something about audio translation , so I'm guessing it was something weird with how it saved the files... now I have "copy all imported files to session" checked under prefs , hopefully that will avoid this in the future