Pro TOols QUESTION!

I was wondering the exact same thing earlier this week for a cheesy radio jingle I had to make for school. I just used the AIRFrequency shifter and automated the frequency. Not quite the same thing as it doesn't go as deep as a real tape stop but it did the job

Is Glitch automation-friendly within Pro Tools?

I know a lot of people that use it and it seems that anyone can tell who uses Glitch simply because of the predictability. But if it does have automation, then disregard my first statement.

Is Glitch automation-friendly within Pro Tools?
I don't know, we don't all run Pro-Tools! Why don't you install it and check...?

I know a lot of people that use it and it seems that anyone can tell who uses Glitch simply because of the predictability. But if it does have automation, then disregard my first statement.
Yeah, you're gonna notice Glitch on a track, but isn't that the point...?!

I've used it with Reaper and found it fun to automate.

Ah, I tried it and it doesn't have automation in PT.

I guess it depends on how you look at it. Using it within the context of a metal song would disregard the plugin's predictable nature; it would sound fresh (one would hope).

But using it for music that primarily relies on glitchy sounds, such as IDM, would be a redundant without the feature of automation.

Ah, I tried it and it doesn't have automation in PT.

I guess it depends on how you look at it. Using it within the context of a metal song would disregard the plugin's predictable nature; it would sound fresh (one would hope).

But using it for music that primarily relies on glitchy sounds, such as IDM, would be a redundant without the feature of automation.

Yeah, I can imagine it sucks without automation alright!

thanks guys! anyone else? i know joey used the Kaos pad to do some of the stuff on the devil wears prada cd before this newest one, ive been having a bunch of bands come in and have been asking about those kinds of glitchy effects, glitch is cool but ... automation is needed hah

thanks guys! anyone else? i know joey used the Kaos pad to do some of the stuff on the devil wears prada cd before this newest one, ive been having a bunch of bands come in and have been asking about those kinds of glitchy effects, glitch is cool but ... automation is needed hah

How well does it work when wrapped in PT?
Whenever I've used it, I've really only automated the plugin bypass, surely you can still do this? This has been more than enough for me.