Problems with Opeth DVD

Sorry but Demoke is right. Learn how to use your DVD player then come back. I had the same problems but I had to set up something in my DVD player menu

Scriptum is right, people obviously don't get the message! It was said once by him, and once by me how to fix it but people still don't get it.

He didn't make any smart ass remarks either, he told people how to fix it, and then when they still didn't get it, he said to go fix it. He's being helpful

No offense to some of you, but this "Ultimatemetal Opeth" board kinda sucks. I would think that us unique fans of Opeth would all have better conversations, but it seems like each new thread just turns into babble and ridicule. I'm a new member of just a few months, and I'm glad I joined cause I met some cool people at the concert in NC, but besides that, there's just too much fluff in here.

Please accept my apologies if I was rude or misbehaved in my first post of this thread. Btw, I agree with you in that this Opeth forum sometimes suck, and it's not the first time I say this here. Cheerio.

I think some heavy moderating might help, not censorship (spl?) or anything, but just merging threads, deleting threads, etc. Make it a lot easier to browse the forums. And I also agree that this board is crappy sometimes. I mean, too many ROLL CALL threads, 3 posts about one show, 3 posts about the same update on the Opeth page, etc. And yes everyone post does become a battle, but that's because everyone on the internet acts so tough you stupid worthless bastards :)p ). I'm kidding, I'm not tough at all.
What does everyone else think?

Back to the subject, I fixed the problem with the DVD by changing the settings to 4:3 Letterhead. Why didn't anyone else mention that before? ;)