Problems with the DVD

Lord_AgathoN

LIKE FIRE....
Sep 5, 2003
Hell
Visit site
Hm just a question belonging the dvd to everyone. When the dvd was new i could move a...dont know how to say.....i could see which part of the dvd in the main menu i was clicking at. Now i dont have any sign where iam.......so everytime i have to guess. Its really anoying. Any1 having same probs? :erk:
Btw. i have the german or europe dvd...whatever

I had the same sort of problem, except I couldn't select anything at all. I had to change the screen size from Pan & Scan to whatever the other 4:3 ratio size is and it worked perfectly. Try that.

At a friends dvd player..i wasnt able to play it at all. I was hammering on the dvd remote for 10min.......nothing. But i will try changing format. Hm but his tv was so old...i dont think he has anything else then 4:3

Lord_AgathoN said:
Hm just a question belonging the dvd to everyone. When the dvd was new i could move a...dont know how to say.....i could see which part of the dvd in the main menu i was clicking at. Now i dont have any sign where iam.......so everytime i have to guess. Its really anoying. Any1 having same probs? :erk:
Btw. i have the german or europe dvd...whatever

I had that problem when I first bought the dvd. I don't have the problem anymore and I think it has to do with changing the screen ratio. Just go into your dvd setting menu and change the video monitor setting to the opposite of whatever it is on now. Good luck!