Problems

what did u have? xanax is very good for having angst or panics and lots others but there are dozens of kinds.. all are worth a try if it's getting annoying. These always depend on the individual anyway. Plus there is therapy. I prefer easing symptoms cos life runs too fast to dig any deeper.. or i just crossed the line.. Even if i see no solution for myself, i'd never say that it's hopeless to anyone else. I wish you all get better.

Strangelight said:
I never used to be able to get on a train without having a few pints, bad days like. Is everyone a bit messed up in one way or another? Or have I had too many packets of Monster Munch today :(

well, I've had a similar conversation with Mr Moss like. I had a V bad time of it about 5 year back and I'd get the panics. I would then get the panics in a place I had previously had a panic, which meant that places triggered it off, more then events. I don't suffer from them at all now really :)
It is bad news but i know loads of people who have had weird episodes in their life so I think everyone is a wee bit messed up, to a greater or lesser degree.
That's why I have gone to the Highlands of Scotland, away from, well most things to just chill in and around nature and fill up the soul again...sappy as fuck but true :Smokin:

a thing i really hate is calling people i don't know. it goes away after a few sentences, but i sometimes even write down what to say so i don't forget. no problem if i get called though... very strange. but apart from that i'm perfectly normal :) i have no problems with transportation of any kind or something, except for your usual dose of adrenaline when some punk on the autobahn missed your motorbike by inches because he was too lazy to look around.

Ah yeah now there's 2 Pieter it's gonna be a bit confusing hehe :)
Hmm ok Mariner will now be Piet, and tools will be Pieter. Any objections the Pieter's?:)

indexupperright.gif

4Life.jpg

4LIFE.jpg

Lenore said:
Ah yeah now there's 2 Pieter it's gonna be a bit confusing hehe :)
Hmm ok Mariner will now be Piet, and tools will be Pieter. Any objections the Pieter's?:)
neh, dont mind! ;) but isnt that what nicknames are for? :D

but i find it pretty stupid to call people by their screename, so most of the time i try to use the real names ( that's what names are for eheh ) :)