Prog. Metal

I tried listening to Pain Of Salvation but they bored the shit out of me,Spastic Inc. on the other hand are very original sounding and very awesome,one of the very few bands i've heard that sound great without a singer

Damn The Machine, ex megadeth guitarist Chris Polan. Nothing like deth tho.

The "The" is supposed to be lowercase, and the m in "megadeth" is supposed to be capitalized. Get some skills on typing before U type on here.

Oh yea, prog metal sucks so I recommend absolutely nothing.

I tried listening to Pain Of Salvation but they bored the shit out of me,Spastic Inc. on the other hand are very original sounding and very awesome,one of the very few bands i've heard that sound great without a singer

It's "Pain of Salvation" not "Pain Of Salvation" you retard!!!

The "The" is supposed to be lowercase, and the m in "megadeth" is supposed to be capitalized. Get some skills on typing before U type on here.

Oh yea, prog metal sucks so I recommend absolutely nothing.

It's "Pain of Salvation" not "Pain Of Salvation" you retard!!!

good to see we've got you to correct us there,oh great one:zombie:,notice my complete lack of uppercase letters,hope this pleases you..:lol:

Check this out ex singer Charles Dominici from Dream Theater.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnfadCfdC3g&feature=related[/ame] :kickass:

Ugh. I picked up CD's second solo album, and I think I made it through the album twice. It was the most bland, generic, uninspired prog metal I've ever heard. Don't go for his stuff.