Prog Power-How was it?

Snowy Owl

OSA Co-founder
Sep 12, 2005
A tree in Middletown, PA
Hey guys...it's been FAR TOO LONG! The owl misses ya! :(

I was wondering how Prog Power was this year. I know Rick & Matt from Odin's Court went. Also heard you chatted with Matt Brookins from Odin's Court a bit. That is so cool, they are a great band and awesome guys!

Rick and Matt both keep prodding Andrea and I to go next year...so I guess we will seriously be looking into it. While we may not be able to really COVER it, we will at least be able to get some contacts.

I hope you had a great time! We hope to see ya at the Hook on Nov.10th! Odin's Court and Zero Hour will KICK ASS!:kickass:

ProgPower frigging RULED! Still desperately trying to catch up on work and recover, but I hope to give more info. here soon! Keep it metal!!

I didn't at first realize that you guys were responsible for bringing Epica to PP. Just wanted to say thanks and that was an awesome idea. I had only seen them at graspop and it was soo much cooler to see them in a smaller setting like that and be closer to the stage. I hope they get the opportunity to come back to the states even for just another tour with Kamelot. :kickass:
~Gwen

Agreed, ProgPower was an awsome way to see them. Saw them again in NYC a week later, but ProgPower had a longer set list so that was very cool! Besides being great musicians and putting on a terrific show, they were also real cool people and fun to hang with.

Hey guys, you were the best to party with. I hope we can do it again next year. Hangin' with you made my weekend-Ron

Progpower042.jpg

MEGALOUD said:
Dave,
trying to sign up on BEYOND EAR CANDY's page, but it's not really giving me that option, what am I missing bro!
Hey Lance!
If you're looking to sign up for the member's premium access it could be a pop-up blocker preventing the page from launching. You can however just use this direct URL (it's really long) ;) instead though, just copy/paste into browser-https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_xclick-subscriptions&business=admin@beyondearcandy.com&item_name=Premium%20Access%20to%20Beyond%20Ear%20Candy&item_number=mosLock&no_shipping=1&no_note=1&currency_code=USD&a3=4%2e95&p3=1&t3=M&src=1&sra=1

If it's something else though you or livingsteele are looking to do just let me know and we'll get it all straightened out. Keep rockin!

rjrousseau said:
Hey guys, you were the best to party with. I hope we can do it again next year. Hangin' with you made my weekend-Ron

Progpower042.jpg
Hey Ron! Nice pic, got's all my roomies in it. Had a real cool time doin' the hang with you and checking out all the awesome metal!:headbang: