ProgPower 2008 Forum Poster - Look for it at Center Stage!

Okay, here's a recent one of Al. :D

hoopty.jpg

Diggin the rust bucket!!:headbang:

Rev has a perfect picture of the two of us. Includes both of our best views....unfortunately, I don't think it's kidsafe. :X

there are actually quite a few of the two of us :saint: i think we should charge extra for those :lol: my birthday celebrations are NEVER dull:heh:

perhaps we can safely use this one, as it's the ONLY family-friendly one we took and has 4 PPUSA ladies in one place? (eta: can someone with skills put the names on here? Tracie, LadySpace (Shaye), Reverend Su, FreakChylde?)
steel_corsets.jpg

Oh, God, Su, you just HAD to pick the one with my face in-between, er... faces. :p Dincha? lol
What else would you expect? She chose the picture where she looks terrific. However, in her defense, had she waited to find a picture, where all four women were happy with the way we looked, it wouldn't have been posted till PPXIV.

Zod

What else would you expect? She chose the picture where she looks terrific. However, in her defense, had she waited to find a picture, where all four women were happy with the way we looked, it wouldn't have been posted till PPXIV.

You say that like it's even possible.

Take note... I not only accepted said photo, I also enabled it by adding our names. The way I see it, I'd rather have people going, "well, damn, she looks a LOT better than her picture" than the other way around. :D

I still haven't taken a new pic, so I guess you'll have to settle for an old one. I still look like this, pretty much.

Me, as a walking metal band commercial:
bob_TG_text_arrow.JPG

Zod

hahahahah - thanks:saint: i actually picked this one because it really is the only "safe" photo of all of us

@Shaye, i am SO sorry - it was this or the one with you and Freak having a heated debate about...something? ;) or you biting my...um...never mind

i have great individual pix of all of us, too - and a few that Urban might never want to see...hmmmm

and many thanks as well to Shaye for adding the names :)