ProgPower 2008 Forum Poster - Look for it at Center Stage!

ed.JPG

Hopefully my name won't get cut off this year. :loco:

Rick!

You can't take away my signature! It's all I have!

Stay metal. Never.........oh, there it goes. Damn!
Albert

Are you into martial arts or just striking a pose? If the former, which art(s)?

Zod

I love martial arts man! Outside of trying to make it as a hip hop artist (Hip Hop is my primary passion, I love it to death) I'm also trying to pursue something in MMA. As a child I trained at Villa's Tae Kwon Do Studio, and have since moved on to Muy Thai and Kick Boxing. Once my training is complete there I plan on working on some wrestling to further my skills, man those pussy rappers you see on MTV today ain't gonna wanna diss me, I'll tell you that much! :lol:

-The Kid Daylight

Once my training is complete there I plan on working on some wrestling to further my skills, man those pussy rappers you see on MTV today ain't gonna wanna diss me, I'll tell you that much! :lol:

-The Kid Daylight

no but us geeks behind the keyboard will surely poke fun at you for the rap thing. :p

ProgPower's own resident rapper.

now for my photo submission(s)

mebeppusa3.jpg

mebeppusa2.jpg

most of you know Wayne as the guy that designed the ProgPower shirt for this year.
BJ McKay is the drummer for Wayne's music project, ShadowMatter.

As a child I trained at Villa's Tae Kwon Do Studio, and have since moved on to Muy Thai and Kick Boxing. Once my training is complete there I plan on working on some wrestling to further my skills, man those pussy rappers you see on MTV today ain't gonna wanna diss me, I'll tell you that much!
Muay Thai is pretty intense. It takes a lot out of you to train in that form. I did a few years of Jeet Kune Do, followed by a few years of Muay Thai. Good luck with both the MMA and Hip Hop.

Zod