ProgPower do's, don'ts

I'm prolly bringing one Manowar shirt - although the ex-wife fed me enough during 5 years of marriage taht it probably wont be the Hail To England shirt. It'll probably have to be something newer - from Fighting the World on - not sure I have enough desire to treadmill my way back into HTE in less than 2 weeks :)

jeff
Fighting the world for the right to wear Manowar t-shirts! Hail and kill!:headbang:

I didn't really see any moshing at all during Therion's set, mostly just a lot of heavy headbanging. Anyway, the no moshing rule was put into effect after Rage at PPIV.
I saw moshing from where I was sitting about halfway up in the seats. There were a couple tense in-yo-face confrontations, too, and Glenn personally waded in to pacify the masses. Class act!:worship:rock::kickass:

lol, i remember that. I don't think it was for Rage though, I can't remember what band it was when he blew by me angrly on the stairs to slap this drunk guy who stood fully a foot taller than himself around a bit for being an ass.

Man he must have been pissed..

I'm going solo to this show and I'm an introvert, so if you see me, say hi. I open up thereafter.

I know what you mean. Here's what you do: When you go to the bar in Center Stage and are waiting for you drink, look left and right. If you see somebody standing there, just say, "How's it going? Where are you from?" That's all it takes.

Don't EVER go up to the tall, bald, tough-looking dude and tell him "That General Zod guy is a dick!"

Zod's not tall.

Don't confuse AngraRULES and Angrafan. By now you guys know the deal, goddammit.

But aren't all Angra fans alike? It's impossible to keep them straight.

Noted, no high heels for PP!!! :lol:

No high heels for guys, but I vote for the girls to wear them. Hell, they'd be able to see better.

BTW, a day pack is basically a small-to-midsized backpack. We're not talking military-style MOLLE gear here with the metal frames, just small backpacks. They're called daypacks because they're intended for (at most) a day's worth of supplies when hiking.

lol, i remember that. I don't think it was for Rage though, I can't remember what band it was when he blew by me angrly on the stairs to slap this drunk guy who stood fully a foot taller than himself around a bit for being an ass.

Man he must have been pissed..

He may have come down durin Therion or Strato's set to break up some moshers. However, I am 99% sure that the rule itself came about after Rage's set at PPIV. Glenn can chime in if he'd like on that one.