*ProgPower Europe Special on Kink FM Tonight!*

MartijnB

but you can call me Bruce
Tonight, there will be a ProgPower Europe special on Metal Mike's Aardschok radioshow at Kink FM (dutch national radio station) from 22-24h (dutch time). We will talk about the festival of course, but you'll also hear plenty of music from the bands that will play this year's edition!

Kink FM is on the national cable network, but for all the non-dutch people: you can also live-stream the show at http://www.kinkfm.com

Don't have time to listen tonight? From tomorrow, the show will be added to the Aardschok archives, so can hear it whenever you want: http://www.kinkfm.com/kinkaardschok

Check it out! :headbang:

That's past my bedtime, but I love listening to podcasts at work. Thanks for the link!!

Oh darn! :( It might work if everyone speaks very slowly in Dutch and uses lots of hand gestures... then videos it and posts it on Youtube!

LOL

would have to be really slow talking then :p Woordenboek would be the word for dictionary :p Good job on the rest, though :)

Now you just have to learn how to curse at the bartenders in dutch :p

Legana taught me more than enough Dutch swearing to throw at bar tenders ;)

Today I was still working on Swedish plurals. Holy suffixes, Batman :shock: just leave it the same, add n, er, or, ar, but maybe you have to drop the last vowel before adding the suffix and watch out for stem changes and irregulars!

Ok, it's worth downloading the podcast. You'll be able to understand the introductions to the songs and bands, plus if you listen closely you can make out things like, "This band is more like this genre and similar to this other band". Nice variety of bands :D

Jill,
indeed it was cut:(
Hopefully that wasn't the case when it was sent on air..

Nice pick of music, but they could have the whole hour for PP instead of playing Volbeat, Metallica etc. :)

I agree that the entire hour could have been dedicated to PP's lineup :headbang:

At one point does he ask where Baarlo is? Good tourism plug for the town ;)