ProgPower for dummies

That's understandable.
But I tell ya, if DeBerckt did open just one bar for public, it wouldn't be the same at all. I'm quite sure that making bands looking for a drink is the trick that makes the afterparties so great in the end.

:worship: Thank you for going through all this trouble helping my fellow PP virgins and me not look sooooooooooo stupid!!!
Next year I'll make sure to contribute, for this year I'll make sure to bring some extra bottles - I'm a quick learner :Spin:

:worship: Thank you for going through all this trouble helping my fellow PP virgins and me not look sooooooooooo stupid!!!
Next year I'll make sure to contribute, for this year I'll make sure to bring some extra bottles - I'm a quick learner :Spin:

This should show you why PPe is so much fun. For many of us it is not only the music, it is also the weekend to see all those friends you have made over the past PPe(s). When people ask me if they should come to PPe my answer is always: "yes, of course. But do understand that once you have enjoyed your first PPe, many will follow"

This should show you why PPe is so much fun. For many of us it is not only the music, it is also the weekend to see all those friends you have made over the past PPe(s). When people ask me if they should come to PPe my answer is always: "yes, of course. But do understand that once you have enjoyed your first PPe, many will follow"

Maybe we should add a warning, PPE is very addictive. Especially for those with the Package Deal:lol:

I was wondering, do we need a page to describe the PPe family? Or would that be too confronting? Maybe if we agree not to disclose too much about what goes on during sunday's after party...

This should show you why PPe is so much fun. For many of us it is not only the music, it is also the weekend to see all those friends you have made over the past PPe(s).

What!?!? Are you saying that there's music at PPe too? Wow!

Has Sjiwa moved??

Looking at that google route "Sjiwa -> Chinese" on the wiki starts from somwhere beyond this diet Pizzeria in Marktsraat. I'd expected it to start at Hoogstrat, inbetween the Sint Petrus Kerk and Rehja Computers.

No like i said before it's the wrong adress, the office /postadress is located there

Oh no!!! I'm going to be so totally lost in the streets of the mondial and crowded city of Baarlo!!! And no one around who can tell me where the Chinese and the money-machine are...what horror!! :ill:

Hoi!
I've corrected the adress for JC Shiwa to Peking Garden at 'the Chinese' subject and added a link for the ATM at the 'usefull tips'.

- You know that corporate pig won't let me in to the money machine....

Last edited by a moderator:
Hehe, well as a band member, I remember distributing 12 cases of beer to Baarlo community and 2 cases to some guy in Dusseldorf airport since they don't accept beer to the plane...

One note for band members;

- Do not party on the last day, when you have a plane at 10 am in another country. =).