ProgPower for dummies

I party last day,
once I came to Kasteel at 5.30(I beleive) and Mattias woke me up at 6.30 because we were leaving at 7...

Only once I left early, but that was because of my back really hurt at the afterparty(Christer & Gustav had to help me to get my legs into the car at the airport in Sweden) what a mess...

ROCK 'til you DROP!!!

@ Dries -> I don't even remember how the heck I walked to Dusseldorf airport, set aside if I walked or not.

This should show you why PPe is so much fun. For many of us it is not only the music, it is also the weekend to see all those friends you have made over the past PPe(s). When people ask me if they should come to PPe my answer is always: "yes, of course. But do understand that once you have enjoyed your first PPe, many will follow"

amen!

:lol:

I know why; the Heineken beer it was, I got it confirmed by an insider and by my own experience

eeehm, alex. We are the tourists. I'd say they should export it. Have some decent beer for a change. Everything but heineken. Except of course Oranjeboom, then everybody will be drunl on friday and sick on saturday and sunday.

Uhh Natalja what is wrong with pizzeria Baarlo? I eat there every week and i am not a tourist. And about the Heineken beer. I drink it my whole live. The other day some more then the other but i love it :D I think there was enough to choose: Desporados beer, Corona, Budweiser and Rose beer.