ProgPower Forum Members Poster - It's Time!

Ok, there are some notable hold outs from prior years. Don't make me harass you with personal messages.

Where are your photos:
Shaye,
Kim,
Milton,
Greg and Paula
Amanda and Julien
Kitty
Bryant
TwistedDr.Steph
Yardly and Yippee
Nathan

Come on people, don't puss out. I'm counting on y'all! Hey Jen, can you light a fire under some of these patoots?

Ok, there are some notable hold outs from prior years. Don't make me harass you with personal messages.

Come on people, don't puss out. I'm counting on y'all! Hey Jen, can you light a fire under some of these patoots?

From what I've seen, response has unfortunately dwindled the past 3 years. You can only do so much. If the participation isn't there, it may be time to nix the poster. All good things must come to an end.

Thank you for your dedication!

~Jen

Where are your photos:
Shaye,
Kim,
Jax,
Britt
Milton,
Greg and Paula
Chris Rifkin
Lara and Julien
Amanda and Julien
Pabla
Mloana
Kitty
Stardust - Christina
Bryant
Ernie
Jen
Metal Rose
Rick and Barb
Cristen
TwistedDr.Steph
Yardly and Yippee
Nathan and Tammy

Damn, thinking about all those old posters - definitely a bunch of the family missing! Hope to see ya!!!

Aw, now that's sad. Until this year, I've not seen it. But perhaps now we're there. Not going to give up, though, until Glenn does. There will always be some people that participate. I'll just make their photos bigger. ;)

I've noticed a lot of those on the list don't post on the forums much, if at all anymore. I've been noticing a distinct lack of forum participation from long-time PP attendees over the last year or so.

lol!! Sorry A-M, been meaning to get this to you. Things have been busy! I can't believe that we'll all be together in less than two weeks! Anyhow, here is our picture.

RickAndBarbPierpont-1.png

HEY - this is my FIRST year doing the poster poster. There's surely some other new blood, eh?

HEY - this is my FIRST year doing the poster poster. There's surely some other new blood, eh?

Sure is! It's actually filling in quite nicely now. Just a little melancholy about missing some of the familiar faces, but pleased with all the new blood.

Here's one for ixrayu

another for mimithebrat

and one more for rockme53

Please add all 3 if you can. Thanks!

Ok, dude. Don't make me think I'm losing my mind. Weren't these two photos named something else before? :err: Way to mess with the blond lady. :lol: I assume these are the names you want now?

Hey girl! I am hoping we are not too late... myself and mloanna... thanks again for doing this. Lots of health issues with the household pets lately, so have not been around much.

Me in lilac Mloanna in black :)

DSCN0698.jpg

If all else fails and you have space to fill, you can include a nice big shot of that awesome Glenn and Jen post-wedding beach-and-sunset pic. For the festival, it's a pivotal moment...and a great pic. :)