Progpower roster prediction thread

Okay, last year I got one right after the previous year getting zero. I'm starting to figure out the system and we have the benefit of a Glenn clue, so here goes:

Friday:
Symphony X-returning band
Iron Savior-US debut
Circus Maximus-Returning band
Cloudscape-US debut
Neverland-US debut

Saturday:
Nocturnal Rites-has toured the US
Within Temptation-has toured the US
Falconer-US debut
Last Tribe-US debut
DGM-US debut

I figure Friday's prediction is pretty safe, but Last Tribe is a reach considering the last album was three years ago. But then again, if we're finally going to get Magnus Karlsson on stage, that will be the project he's most likely to be able to pull it off with.

Within Temptation is a reach simply because Glenn has tried to contact them before and gotten nowhere, but their rapid rise makes them very attractive.
Iron Savior is one of my all-time favorite bands, and it was awesome seeing Piet with SC last year! I, too, am one of the diehard NR supporters on these boards! I hope to see NR and Falconer at PP IX, of those you just listed. Symphony X always kills, too!:headbang:

Let's not forget Jag Panzer and Jacob's Dream for the Showcase, along with Destiny's End(Or any band featuring James Rivera), and Midnattsol.

Actually I believe Falconer played Cleveland about 3-4 years ago, but other than that some good bands here.

Okay, last year I got one right after the previous year getting zero. I'm starting to figure out the system and we have the benefit of a Glenn clue, so here goes:

Friday:
Symphony X-returning band
Iron Savior-US debut
Circus Maximus-Returning band
Cloudscape-US debut
Neverland-US debut

Saturday:
Nocturnal Rites-has toured the US
Within Temptation-has toured the US
Falconer-US debut
Last Tribe-US debut
DGM-US debut

I figure Friday's prediction is pretty safe, but Last Tribe is a reach considering the last album was three years ago. But then again, if we're finally going to get Magnus Karlsson on stage, that will be the project he's most likely to be able to pull it off with.

Within Temptation is a reach simply because Glenn has tried to contact them before and gotten nowhere, but their rapid rise makes them very attractive.

I think that it was put on the previous thread, but Glenn could have some inside connections as to who is coming out with new albums next year, so it could be everyone and nobody that we are expecting. Although, Nocturnal Rites and Edguy would definately be two bands that I would like to see again. I had the privelge to see Noc. Rites at their only show in the US and they kicked fucking ass. I know that they would steal the show if they played Prog Power.

Although, Cirucus Maximus and Symphony X would also be two awsome bands that I would love to see again. We shall see what happenes.

"Do you hear the Clarion Call!!!"
Stay Metal!!!