ProgPower USA DVD Easter Eggs Hint

Dude, thank you so much!!! I really appreciate you saying that. Believe me, I was very honored and floored by the whole experience.

I really enjoyed meeting you and all of your friends before Stride and rocking out DURING Stride -- what a kick-ass band! I was so into that set and I only knew two songs! :headbang:

Now if I could only FIND THE GOSH-DARN THING!!! I don't know an Easter egg from a hard-boiled egg!

Yes Swordlord!!!! That rocks!!! you are the man!!! We saw you up there! You are well deserving of the award. That is some funny Shit! Ive watched it about 5 times now! By far the highlight of the Easter egg.

Whoah....super easy to get there. :D

I got it, still don't really get what the hints meant though. Fun stuff. :p

Edit: Well....now I can't seem to get there again with what I thought was the "right way." :lol:

SwordLord said:
Dude, thank you so much!!! I really appreciate you saying that. Believe me, I was very honored and floored by the whole experience.

I really enjoyed meeting you and all of your friends before Stride and rocking out DURING Stride -- what a kick-ass band! I was so into that set and I only knew two songs! :headbang:

Now if I could only FIND THE GOSH-DARN THING!!! I don't know an Easter egg from a hard-boiled egg!

Haha! The best fan of the year award was hilarious and it was my honor to stand beside you the 2nd night and discuss how much we love Manowar and Rhapsody! :headbang:

I'm anxious to buy one of the DVDs when the extras go on sale. Where do I focus my obsession? The forum? News at the homepage? I can't handle the option of one of these slipping away. Glen, how *many* extras are there?

Originally posted by t0ny Haha! The best fan of the year award was hilarious and it was my honor to stand beside you the 2nd night and discuss how much we love Manowar and Rhapsody!

Tony, wow man, I remember that!!! I enjoyed our conversation immensely! Ah yes, Manowar and Rhapsody and then they toured next year -- was hoping I'd run into you at one of those shows ... did you get to see them? They smoked! :hotjump: