ProgPower USA V Day 2

Wait till I get a job, I will save up my money and go from progpower to vacken to progpower to vacken and back. maybe in the next 3 years I will be able to see some of you there.

Igor_Cavalera said:
Hahaha. But I'm sure it was worth every cent!! :headbang:

I'd say you would have Bryant!!
You're a HUGE Tad Morose fan aren't you?

You got me into 'em. Now they're one of my favourites!!! :headbang:

Yep. I have been blessed to see my top two bands at back to back progpowers, Vanden Plas at PPIV and Tad Morose at PPV. I had huge expectations for both bands and both surpassed my expectations. Urban Breed is an awesome frontman, as well as vocalist and songwriter. He blew me away as did the rest of the band.

Bryant

Hawk said:
I have their albums 2 of them. I like them but I am not crazy about them. Do you like the album as much a the gig? I am curious because I suspect that they are much better live then on their albums.

Wuthering Heights now has Nils Patrik Johansson (former Astral Doors) singing for them. He is on the latest CD, so he might make a difference to you... I don't know. He was great live.

Bryant

JonnyD said:
DAMN RIGHT BUDDY! it was the best time I ever had ... I cant thank you enough for suggesting I come to it this year!

I'll post the pix of you, me and Repoman. That was the best pix (Brent took it) with you and I in it. Talk about modern day three stooges !!

Bryant

3206_1095612055_172_.JPG

Bryant said:
I'll post the pix of you, me and Repoman. That was the best pix (Brent took it) with you and I in it. Talk about modern day three stooges !!

Bryant

3206_1095612055_172_.JPG
:D Yes sir! hehehe That was great!!!! you gotta send me the others too Especially the one with You, Urban and I :) We had a couple of good 3 Stooges moments hhahahaha Man I cant wait till next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JonnyD said:
:D Yes sir! hehehe That was great!!!! you gotta send me the others too Especially the one with You, Urban and I :) We had a couple of good 3 Stooges moments hhahahaha Man I cant wait till next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got some great pictures of Tad Morose, especially Daniel Olsson (guitarist were were right fucking in front of!!)

Bryant

Dannykikin.jpg

Cool pics, keep them coming....Haha, Bryant looks just as dangerous holding his beer like when holding his gun ...
Ermmmm, Repoman isn't sitting on a toilet there is he ?? :tickled:

carnut said:
Cool pics, keep them coming....Haha, Bryant looks just as dangerous holding his beer like when holding his gun ...
Ermmmm, Repoman isn't sitting on a toilet there is he ?? :tickled:

Aww Man that fuckin gun pic hahaha Bryant was better known than the bands were because of that pic!