ProgPower USA X 2009

Symphony

PQ member
Jan 8, 2002
Southampton, UK
www.power-quest.co.uk
Here's the lineup guys.....announced today....more news as I have it....PQ for USA!!!!!

Friday

Power Quest
Tomorrow's eve
Diablo Swing Orchestra
Sabaton
Royal Hunt
Andre Matos

Saturday

Circus Maximus
Orphaned Land
Pagan's Mind
Brainstorm
Fates Warning

Great news Steve:headbang:

If it's the only thing i'll do next year it's PP USA(but hopefully not):)

Congrats to you guys and to a well deserved attention from the US of A:headbang:

Hehe, that's great. Looking forward to see the announcement video.

I texted Steinar in PM with congratulations as well. He didn't know the news was out so he called backed and asked how i knew:lol: He was very pleased to be able to team up with most bands they've toured with, PQ, Brainstorm and Fates Warning.

I'm going to book flights early I think... Anyone want to join me?? :D Sabaton, Brainstorm, Power Quest!!!!!!!!????????!!!!!!!!! zOMG.

Is US ready for you? :lol:

Hope to see you there. From Oslo i can get a return ticket for approx £380 to Boston, then to team up with a couple of mates and drive down to Atlanta. Think i will be there a week when i first visit US, but i still got some months to plan.:)

Yeah I think I'm doing two trips out to the US next year ;) I love it out there!! I'm going to combine this trip with seeing some family friends who live Augusta...its a 2 hour ish drive away aparently so free place to stay and a local tour guide haha

*sniff* I don't like to see PQ move even further away from my chances of seeing them live but this is a really really awesome chance for you guys. Show em how power metal should sound!

Finally! PQ in the States!!!!
Hopefully you guys can perform some other US shows to coincide.

I am going to try to make Prog Power.
For those not familiar, travel in the states is a lot tougher than in Europe.

From Chicago (where I am) Atlanta is about a 12 hour drive.
Definitely doable.

12 hours? Man.....you could pretty much drive the length of the UK in that time!

We really can't wait....and it would certainly make some sense to add couple more shows perhaps after PPUSA

Yeah, travel in the States by car sucks!
I absolutely HATE flying though, so driving would be my personal option.

Finally! PQ in the States!!!!
Hopefully you guys can perform some other US shows to coincide.

I am going to try to make Prog Power.
For those not familiar, travel in the states is a lot tougher than in Europe.

From Chicago (where I am) Atlanta is about a 12 hour drive.
Definitely doable.

It's not that long! Try 24+ hours from London to Wacken! But, still, definitely a long drive man. Hope you manage to make it though, when this was announced I thought of you. You've been asking about a US PQ gig for ages! :D

Yeah, travel in the States by car sucks!
I absolutely HATE flying though, so driving would be my personal option.

Plus flying is still expensive internal...I remember the last time I road tripped the US it was cheaper to just drive everywhere, the only internal flight we took was from Kansas City to San Francisco we didnt fancy the 26 hour drive................!

This is, indeed, another stellar line-up for ProgPower USA. I can't wait to see Power Quest. Bill Hudson is a good friend of mine and he told me he loves being in the band and is looking forward to playing PPUSA again next year.

Congrats on landing the gig! :kickass:

Now that we're all excited about seeing you, it'll feel like a very long year...

Cheers,

Bill