ProgPower USA X 2009

Congratulations PQ Guys
Pagan-Quest USA.....at last!

I've been waiting on the PM/PPUSA announcement since the last time we were in Atlanta in 2007, great news it's all official.

PQ will have a blast, those crazy Yanks will love you, believe me

Extremely likley I'll be there for a re-run and to catch up with my American metal brothers & sisters.

To Americans 12 hours drive is nothing, so long at they have plenty of beers in the boot to attack on arrival - it's a BIG Country

I can't wait!!!!! Being a newbiee to this scene..PQ was one of the very first bands that I heard that blew me away!! I will be there to see the boys play!!!!!! PQ and PM...I think I'm in heaven!!!!

Very cool :)

You guys and Andre Matos are my only reasons for attending ProgPower. None of the other bands do anything for me.

Thankfully it's only a 5 hour flight to Atlanta from Seattle so that's a heck of a lot shorter than a flight to England (10 hours) :)

German power metal giants PRIMAL FEAR return to Atlanta to co-headline the ProgPower USA Showcase on September 10th of this year. Progressive metal stalwarts VANDEN PLAS will co-headline the evening with an exclusive U.S. performance. Support will be provided by New Jersey’s SUSPYRE and California’s FUTURE'S END (with Steve DiGiorgio).

The 10th anniversary of the festival features the following acts:

Fates Warning
Andre Matos
Brainstorm
Royal Hunt
Pagan’s Mind
Orphaned Land
Sabaton
Circus Maximus
Diablo Swing Orchestra
Tomorrow’s Eve
Power Quest

The annual “Mid-Week Mayhem on Wednesday, September 9th will feature an exclusive acoustic show from Pagan Maximus (featuring members of both Pagan’s Mind & Circus Maximus), Queensryche tribute band Mindcrime (with vocalist Chris Salinas of Zero Hour, Shane DuBose and Eric Halpern of Krucible) performing the classic “Operation:Mindcrime” in its entirety. Live Queensryche karaoke will follow.

Tickets for the main event go on sale March 7th via all ticketmaster
outlets. Tickets for the Showcase will go on sale June 1st . Further
information can be found at the ProgPower USA (www.progpowerusa.com)
website.