ProgPower USA XIV Photo Thread

esa

May 8, 2003
esa.ahola.net
Pictures, links to galleries, you know the drill.

Mörglbl kicked off ProgPower USA XIV Midweek Mayhem:

i-cV4SbPP-L.jpg

i-zJ3cKSH-S.jpg
i-5wH7Cpp-S.jpg

left my friggin memory card in my camera bag....in my hotel...which is not within walking distance....

Epic fucking fail

So I guess the only pics I could post are the ones of the truly great cupcakes that came this morning

Hey...how are you getting those images up almost in real time on FB?
are you using a newer model camera with the capability to send images remotely to a tablet or FB?
and how are you editing these ...or are they edited..
They look fantastic

are you using a newer model camera with the capability to send images remotely to a tablet or FB?
They look fantastic

my guess, wireless remote on his d800 connected to a laptop in the building, edited, thrown up. With Stephen and Allen around I think Esa mostly stays out of the pit to give him more time to do this.

They look fantastic

Thanks for noticing. That was an experiment for this year.

my guess, wireless remote on his d800 connected to a laptop in the building

Maybe next year.

With Stephen and Allen around I think Esa mostly stays out of the pit to give him more time to do this.

Exactly. I grabbed a few minutes worth of long/wide shots of each band in the beginning of their sets. With fast cards and a USB3 card reader, it takes only a few minutes to open the card in Lightroom, select and import the most recent images, review and pick one, quickie-process, and publish.

Where do we find these in HD? On facebook, it scales the balls out of the pictures so trying to use them as like a background or something sucks.
I'm specifically looking for the one shot of Glenn giving an announcement from the sound booth looking down on the floor.