ProgPower USA XVII: "Glenn's Choice" Announcement

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
The final choice for the "Promoter's Pick" night can now be officially confirmed!

Tickets for Day 1 & 2 (combined) go on sale December 5th via all Ticketmaster outlets. Thanks to our Art Director, Wayne Joyner, for his continued excellence with the video productions.

On behalf of Nathan, Milton, & myself.....thank your for your continued support!

20150911-134053-DSCF7500.jpg

I shoulda known, given everything else. If Glenn was choosing any power metal band, this would be it.
It was almost too obvious,Hitler's favorite band,probable power metal headliner,and yeah,fanboy...

And like said a few times here,even if you are not a major fan,they put on one of the best shows in the scene,ALWAYS a must see for me

now the question is,do the Wed /Thurs shows sell out quicker than the fri/Sat night show,because this will sell out completely and quickly

Amazing choice. Kudos on a great lineup!

If we start begging for "Curse of Feanor" now, is there any chance they'll get sick enough of hearing about it to just play it? ;)

I'm the biggest power metal fan I know. And I'm also the only power metal fan I know who isn't that into Dragonforce or Blind Guardian.

That said, I'm still VIPing the shit out of this midweek lineup (if/when we get information about it).

I'm the biggest power metal fan I know. And I'm also the only power metal fan I know who isn't that into Dragonforce or Blind Guardian.

That said, I'm still VIPing the shit out of this midweek lineup (if/when we get information about it).
How do you power metal but not BG!? Very difficult to fathom.