ProgPower USA

guardian26

Mike the Cop
Aug 4, 2002
MASSACHUSETTS
These guys just killed the crowd last night. Excellent show and I'll post the setlist soon along with a ton of photos that I took. Thanks to Matti for the guitar pick!

Ok, here is the setlist from the plugged in show on Friday. I will have to work on remembering the acoustic set from Thursday (sorry).

Ocean Land
El Meod Na'ala
A Call to Awake
Kiss of Babylon
Seasons Unite
HALO DIES (YES!)
A Never Ending Way
Birth of the Three
Norra El Norra (with the crowd jumping along)
Ornaments of Gold

These guys got a great reaction from the crowd!! People were shouting for more (I know I was!!) and they seemed like they had a great time. In my (biased) opinion, they played the best set of the night. Photos to follow later on.

Ocean Land
El Meod Na'ala
A Call to Awake
Kiss of Babylon
Seasons Unite
HALO DIES (YES!)
A Never Ending Way
Birth of the Three
Norra El Norra (with the crowd jumping along)
Ornaments of Gold

OMFG!!!! thats a damn good set list for a short time! GOOOO ORPHANED LAND!

Great set-list, as always! :)
Cool that you guys got "Halo Dies", it's such an epic!

Yes, the show was amazing. FINALLY meeting the guys was as well. I went to the show just for Orphaned Land, and wound up having the time of my life. I met some wonderful people that I will never forget.

Morticia NL. said:
Hum, we will see what we can do about sharing some of the experience of the totally excellent shows of OL. I recorded everything on my camera.
I'd be interested in seeing that! contact me! rtm_mi@yahoo.com

Orphaned Land sure was phenomenal! The most important song for me to see live all weekend was Ocean Land. I was late coming into their set so I missed that song. I didn't know it would be their FIRST song! :erk:

They are at the top of many people's favorite performances of the weekend!

Tammy

how about a calm before the floods dvd! were there be alot of water and fire! and no lights!( ok lights to light up water) but ya im sure they can do something like that!

At last year's ProgPower, one of the people at the Century Media table recommended "Mabool" to me. It was easily the best purchase I made that weekend; little did I know that I would get to see them live (as well as meet them!) a year later.

Both sets were excellent and beautiful in their own way. I loved the semi-acoustic set with the buzuki and other instruments. The electric set tore the roof off. I expected a great show but didn't think that Orphaned Land was going to be so dynamic. A great, great, great, great heavy metal performance.

Thanks to the guys for coming as well as just being good people.