Program for creating orchestrations

Aexalven

Big Paws
Dec 1, 2008
Wowter Heaven
Have anyone here ever used some programs like for example Miroslav Philarmonics to create music?

I'm looking for the best one there is and maybe someone has some experiance in using them and could provide some tips. Im trying out MP atm and maybe I could forge some semirealistic sound I can't seem to figure out how to realistically go from one note to another without sounding extremely fake or like monkey using keyboard for the first time

I used East-West Symphonic Orchestra maybe 4 or 5 years ago, and it was very in depth. It was actually ridiculous how much stuff there was to play with, and how many really good quality instruments and samples were available, it was kind of overwhelming honestly. With some patience you could make some incredible orchestrations.

It is also extremely pricey for the higher versions, but there are some more reasonable packages I believe. I don't know if it is still at the front of the industry but it was at that time.

http://www.soundsonline.com/Symphonic-Orchestra

Pretty expensive for upgraded versions, but maybe i will download some demo version if i wont get anything good from Miroslav Philharmonik soon