Programs, Materials, Methods used

A

ATF!

Hi there,

I'm extremely interested in what programs or methods of production everyone here uses to create their works? ESPECIALLY Travis, because I just cant seem to produce the tonal values you get in your works. They are so subtle yet so intense at the same time!

Do you base all your work around illustration? (pencil drawing etc.) or base it on images and rework them in photoshop?

Anyway, keep up the good work its amazing!!

Sam.

Programs used:

InDesign 2.0
Photoshop 7.0
Acrobat
XPress 4.1
Illustrator 9
Streamline 4
XPress 4.1
and Various Natural Mediums and Photography.

* From the official website of Travis.

I use a lame program, PhotoImpression. I wish I had photoshop and some others better than this. I'm going to ask someone to download it for me, as it's a really big program to be downloaded w a 56k modem, sad. :(

Nemesis_lxix said:
Is there any way to get any of these progs for free from the internet ?
Link them up if you can !

You can download any of theese programs by using a p2p program.

Azureus is a very good program, not that easy in use, but it's safe comparing it to most p2p programs, especially when it comes for downloading programs like Photoshop etc. I haven't tried it, but some friends have and it works pretty good for them. I wouldn't recomend it to you If you use a 56k modem. If your connection is fast (e.g. adsl) and your pc has much free disc space then everything is fine, because Photoshop requires a lot of time to be downloaded and much free space. Click the link to download the program.

http://www.download.com/Azureus-BitTorrent-Client/3000-2196_4-10415144.html?tag=lst-0-1

(* You can use this program to download music albums and othere files)

I can't explain you exactly how it works, the program usually offers some help.

Eisai apo Athina? Eho meinei 4-5 meres ekei, to ksenodoheio itan dipla ap' to Metropolis :saint: :headbang: . Elpizo to programma na einai ok.

Tone-Deaf said:
You can download any of theese programs by using a p2p program.

Azureus is a very good program, not that easy in use, but it's safe comparing it to most p2p programs, especially when it comes for downloading programs like Photoshop etc. I haven't tried it, but some friends have and it works pretty good for them. I wouldn't recomend it to you If you use a 56k modem. If your connection is fast (e.g. adsl) and your pc has much free disc space then everything is fine, because Photoshop requires a lot of time to be downloaded and much free space. Click the link to download the program.

http://www.download.com/Azureus-BitTorrent-Client/3000-2196_4-10415144.html?tag=lst-0-1

(* You can use this program to download music albums and othere files)

I can't explain you exactly how it works, the program usually offers some help.

Eisai apo Athina? Eho meinei 4-5 meres ekei, to ksenodoheio itan dipla ap' to Metropolis :saint: :headbang: . Elpizo to programma na einai ok.

Code:
Apo Athina ! Metopolis ? pio apola ? Esi apo pou ise ?

I don't usualy download programs from p2ps coz i fear of installig trojans. is it 100% safe ?

Nemesis_lxix said:
Code:
Apo Athina ! Metopolis ? pio apola ? Esi apo pou ise ?

I don't usualy download programs from p2ps coz i fear of installig trojans. is it 100% safe ?

To Metropolis me tous pollous orofous, konta sto Titania to ksenodoheio. Ego eimai apo Kipro :ill: , distihos... eimaste poli piso apo Metal, horis live gigs, me ligosta kala diskopoleia (mehri tora mono 1 eho entopisei pou na me ikanopoiei stin periohi). Eiha erthei athina persi (sholiki ekdromi), itan tin periodo tou Rockwave, asfalos omos itan adinato na pao. :mad: :cry:

--

I'm not sure how safe the program is, but I'm at least 90% sure that it is. It might be a good idea If you could find someone that already has and uses the program. Well, 2 of my firends that use it, didn't have any problem, but I can't quarantee anything.

Tone-Deaf said:
To Metropolis me tous pollous orofous, konta sto Titania to ksenodoheio. Ego eimai apo Kipro :ill: , distihos... eimaste poli piso apo Metal, horis live gigs, me ligosta kala diskopoleia (mehri tora mono 1 eho entopisei pou na me ikanopoiei stin periohi). Eiha erthei athina persi (sholiki ekdromi), itan tin periodo tou Rockwave, asfalos omos itan adinato na pao. :mad: :cry:
I'm not sure how safe the program is, but I'm at least 90% sure that it is. It might be a good idea If you could find someone that already has and uses the program. Well, 2 of my firends that use it, didn't have any problem, but I can't quarantee anything.

Profanos stin panepistimiou.Mporis panta na paragelnis cd apo to internet.To rockwave itan fantastiko.!

Finding a person that has a program that may interest me is hard since most of them don't know what a program is :lol:

Nemesis_lxix said:
Finding a person that has a program that may interest me is hard since most of them don't know what a program is :lol:

:lol: indeed. Anyway, good programs is difficult to be found as free on the internet :ill: . And they are so big in size that it would be difficult for someone to send it to others. I hope that you will find a way to get the program.