Progressive Punk Rock????

Beorn of MythOdeviL said:
Hey UE, just got Boxcar Racer... man..... its fucking Progressive Punk Rock.....:Smug:

What the Fuck?????????????????????? :erk:
it's punk rock and some oher shit!
how did you get into prog.???? :confused:
well.... you have a point... it is something that was never made befor....
:err:
good cd for a punk rock band!
hope you like it! :wave:

but please define prog. punk-rock! :confused:

Prog punk rock is when Blink 182 do shit like Boxcar Racer..... it has punk rock but its much beyond it..... so its progressive. Kapish?

well.......
i must say that NOFX rulz! :headbang:
no other punk band can achieve what that they had done until today....
the fuking rule!!!!!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

well....
i sudjest that we will make a list of all the punk bands we know (those that made it and are known :hotjump: ) and we will see which one is the best. :wave:

Hey you, duck fucker, yeah you, hairy duck guy I see in school every fucking day.... Yes ue IM TALKING TO YOU GODDAMNIT!!!!!
You start.... :)

Beorn of MythOdeviL said:
Btw, its "Suggest" not "Sudjest" :)
Call me when you decide with the arragements of "Flegamticly Correct", yes?
fuck you you tall blond teethed mother fucker! :cool: i know it is "Suggest" but that is not the point......
i don't really know what to write.... it will be idiotic to telll every one that control denied fuckn rule because they are not a punk band... but still.... they fuckn rule!!!!!!!! why did he die? chuck, :worship: you were a genius :worship:

Punk?
me always liked NOFX, Some Greenday, and also the oldschool: Pistols, Exploited, Dead Kennedies etc. you????? (....pointing in a threatening way at UE)