ProgWest 2002

Kitty Star

Relentless Groupie
Jul 19, 2004
Bay Area, California
Prompted by Alex as a way to prove my identity to him I dug up the pictures I have of Maudlin of the Well at ProgWest 2002. There are only 3 that came out, but I think they are nice. So here they are for your enjoyment!

Maudlin1copy.jpg

IMG_0030.jpg

Maudlin2.jpg

i like how in that first pic, which was taken immediately after greg and i hauled ass back from death valley and hit some asian preppy's car while pulling into progwest parking, i clearly have desert cave sand all over my shirt.

NO ONE is as short as me, dammit! i'm 4'9", legally a midget. :(
sorry, but i get VERY angry at females who are shorter than me. i am usually an extemely non-competitive person in all respects, except for HEIGHT. (haunted.) you should see me glaring at those tiny, old, hunched over 90-something year old women in the street and trains. i want to shoot them in the fucking faces, those smaller-than-me hobags. 1/4 inch taller than me an above is a-okay with me though. <3

and us younger-looking girls are the best! see, since meghan and i both look like we're 16 at this point, that means that we'll look very young when we're old and hunchbacked, so yay. we'll also sport our matching hello-kitty purses and hello-kitty canes together too, no doubt. :)

meghan told me that legal midgetude was 4'8"!!

when i was in seventh grade or so, people were making fun of me for looking like i was six years old, and i was all like YEAH WELL WHEN WE'RE FORTY YOU'LL BE BALD AND SORRY AND I'LL BE YOUNG AND HOT. and they looked at me and then started laughing. :(