ProgWest 2002

Yes the purse is the Hello Kitty w/stripe. I love that thing so much it hurts. I have 2 of them so when the first one wears out I will still have one. The purse will be like our wonder twin rings. WONDER TWIN POWERS ACTIVATE!!!

You guys are welcome for the pics, I'm glad you liked them. Alex is to thank for making me find them. They were burried on 1 of 15 picture cds I have, and then I photoshoped the crap out of them to make them look good. Even though I tried photoshop didn't make me look any older, thus making me the cutest sixth-grader at ProgWest. A title I will proudly display for all of time. We'll take better pics this time around, of that I promise. AND I don't look 10 anymore, I have graduated to 15 so you guys won't look like dirty old men anymore. ;)

can someone take pictures of kitty star trapped in a mason jar, peeking out of greg's pocket, hiding behind a beach ball, etc? i think it would make for some good posting.

I have never seen Nick look any less cult-leaderish save for the time he was nearly passed out due to alcohol consumption.

coelacanth_M said:
NO ONE is as short as me, dammit! i'm 4'9", legally a midget. :(
sorry, but i get VERY angry at females who are shorter than me. i am usually an extemely non-competitive person in all respects, except for HEIGHT. (haunted.) you should see me glaring at those tiny, old, hunched over 90-something year old women in the street and trains. i want to shoot them in the fucking faces, those smaller-than-me hobags. 1/4 inch taller than me an above is a-okay with me though. <3

I don't mind people shorter than me as much as people who share my name, but I find a few in music. Though I have never actually met another Mia in person. I,m 5'1 so I don't qualify for midgetism? midgetry? Whatever.