Prologue for R. R. R.

Oddity_13

Dec 15, 2007
I was curious as to who wrote this masterpiece, as it is... absolutely amazing (that doen't do it justice, but it's the best I can think of).

If anyone on the forums, or members of the band could tell me I would be grateful.

... luckily that thread wasnt about 'what does RRR mean?'...

however, to everyone who downloaded the cd and sadly cannot walk to the cd-shelf, taking out that wonderful piece of metal history, remembering times back then and enjoying to have a look at this piece of art of a booklet; thats what it says:

"music: nygård. text: taken from the novel 'surgeon's stories - in times of gustaf adolf', written by zacharias topelius"

if you dont know any of these guys, ask dr. google or jump out of the window.

... luckily that thread wasnt about 'what does RRR mean?'...

however, to everyone who downloaded the cd and sadly cannot walk to the cd-shelf, taking out that wonderful piece of metal history, remembering times back then and enjoying to have a look at this piece of art of a booklet; thats what it says:

"music: nygård. text: taken from the novel 'surgeon's stories - in times of gustaf adolf', written by zacharias topelius"

if you dont know any of these guys, ask dr. google or jump out of the window.

Thanks, I believe wikipedia will be my buddy on this one.

Zacharias Topelius as you all might already have figured out was an famous finnish Novelist and poet in the 19th century