Proto-Tabs?

Sorry dude... That vacation went by really quickly. I did get a little further but didn't finish it yet. I'll let you know as soon as I have "Live A Lie" done. Trust me, it will be worth it. It looks like a transcription from any of the guitar magazines!

Having watched the Prototype DVD several times over, I'm still no closer to "Dead of Jericho", goddamn cameraman! *shakes fist*:cry: :cry:

Hey guys, im trying to tab Probe, but i have a doubt, im not pretty sure of the tunning, i think is lower than drop D
....maybe drop d♭ i dont know, somebody can help me?

Cool.

I've almost got Synthespian tabbed out myself. I just need to figure out a couple parts of the solo, and the bridge directly after the second chorus. I'll post it on UG when I'm done.

Nice!
I'm going to post a video of me playing Dead of Jericho on youtube very soon! But I'm not sure if I have the time to tab it out. :(

Hey there.

I fanally finished my tab of Synthespian. It's on Ultimate Guitar if anyone wants to take a stab at it.

I would much appreciate it if Vince or Kragen would look it over for accuracy. I am very sorry for all the awful grammar mistakes, UG cut off the last word of each line in my writing in the tab.:ill:

Peace! :kickass::kickass::kickass:

Hey there.

I fanally finished my tab of Synthespian. It's on Ultimate Guitar if anyone wants to take a stab at it.

I would much appreciate it if Vince or Kragen would look it over for accuracy. I am very sorry for all the awful grammar mistakes, UG cut off the last word of each line in my writing in the tab.:ill:

Peace! :kickass::kickass::kickass:

Looks good! The first thing I notice is that the beginning riff is not really all fifths, should be thirds, starting with Eb on the 6th and its major third on the open 5th string as the first chord. The progression goes up from there in thirds following the scale. Also, the rhythm has two 32nd notes in between chords, so -_----_-_----_-_--_-_----_-_----_-_--_- etc, it's constant alternate picking with emphasis on the chords, riding the 6th string. There's a few other rhythm things, you may want to scrutinize the song a bit more :)

Great effort!

hey dudes, as i had said finally finished seed, this time im sure it's very accurate, UG will posted i hope tomorrow