PS VS X-Box

Shmu

To Bored To Live
Jul 11, 2006
Grc
Witch do you prefer and why ? I'm at work and bored :p so wanted to start a shitty thread

PS cause my favorite games are on there...i have been playing FF VIII all week and thx to the PS3 i can achive such a thing, 360 lacks backward compatability only for popular games such as halo.

Agian...PS3 is gonna make its break it just takes time.

Heavenly Sword just came out...Liar was "ok"

Warhawk will be impressive once the multiplayer comes out

PS3 is comming out with its own little gadget that lets you record live TV just like Tivo (spelling?)

Also the PS3 Home is gonna be a breakthrough

360 has the best multiplayer experience

it has the best games

I could of sworn i said this shit before...i could go on about this but ill stop.

Magnavox Odyssey, Pong, Coleco Telstar or APF TV Fun? I didn't enter the scene until 3rd generation but I did play the 2600 often at other people's houses.

I'm a PC guy, although I have a PS2 and Xbox. I prefer the graphics and speed on the Xbox, but I've had ZERO problems from my PS2 in the last 6 years. My Xbox keeps locking up on me, though, and it's starting to piss me off. I read something like deleting the cache file on the hard drive, so I may try that too.

Im a PC guy but might be going for a 360 here pretty quick if only for assasin's creed and Fable 2.

freedom games ftw.

oh and force unleashed looks pretty awsome too.

I sold my 360 after I beat Oblivion. But my friends are always pestering me to get xbox live, since I have some store credit saved up I might trade in my old shit and get a new one. Fable 2 should be interesting although I thought the first one was a complete fluke that did not live up to its claims.