PS3 and Rock Band

Rev. Clayton

The Singer
Sep 4, 2006
www.suspyre.com
If anyone has a PS3 and Rock Band and wants to play online let me know. It seems that there's no community to hook up randomly , but if we're friends on PS network...I don't mind playing any instrument. Just thought I'd throw it out there...

Rock Lobster!

Clay

No Rock Band as of this moment. I want to get it eventually but would prefer Activision stop being assholes and let the GH3 controller work with RB so I don't have to drop $170 to play the game. I'd rather get just the drumset in a few months & use the GH3 controller to play the guitar parts for now. I'll never do the karaoke part. Played RB on the 360 a few weeks ago and I'm really not a fan of the controller that comes with it.

I've gotten used to a new guitar, but I agree with the activision statement 100%. I should have a choice right now as to which one I want to use...or better yet, me and my roommates should be able to play guitar and bass at the same time. Oh well...hopefully soon.

Bumping this. I've had it for awhile but with the news of Jimmy Buffet DLC next week, I knew I had to give this thread life ;)