PS3 exculsive: MAG

MGS4 is the best game ever created by man

yeah the demo was pretty sweeet
am i gonna be lost storywise without having played MGS3?
well ill be lost storywise either way haha, cos its MGS, but still

yeah the demo was pretty sweeet
am i gonna be lost storywise without having played MGS3?
well ill be lost storywise either way haha, cos its MGS, but still

You'll be pretty fucked. So many characters from 3 are important in the story, haha. Just so you know, MGS3 took place in the past, you play as Big Boss.

yeah i know it was big boss.
i guess ill pick it up on the cheap and bosh through it before i play mgs4 :)
cheers man

guys i am going to get on MAG for the first time and get owned sideways so come laugh at me

ive been doing okay
on the SVER team deathmatch thing i take the stock sniper and generally run to the left and prone behind one of the raised parts of the broken bridges, pop out and get a headshot then go back to the right, does the trick.
everything else i've been AK'ing and trying to follow my squad without getting owned TOO hard haha. played a couple of domination matches last night, first match our squad leader was cluster bombing the shit out of everything and FRAGO-ing objectives and the squad was all working together nicely and i was like FUCK YEAH THIS IS WHERE ITS AT
easily the most fun ive had playing an online game since Day of Defeat retail and CoD 1 MP.

had a couple man, hilarious times ensued.
just played a game with a bunch of clan guys, lotta communication, so i immediately asked for an invite, played a few more rounds with em, sickkk