MGS4 Wins!!!!

I got flak from gamer fanboys for saying that Splinter Cell's Sam Fisher can do cooler shit.

Yeah dude, thanks, that was a good read! I don't necessarily subscribe to the massive Halo-hating that's seemingly becoming popular, cuz I thought Halo 2 had a genuinely good story, but then Halo 3 completely ruined it by not going into any more detail on the machinations of the Covenant or the Arbiter and just wrapping up everything very artificially (the entire end of the flood and covenant? Come on...)

Anyone playing Ninja Gaiden 2? :p
Not a game that will change your life, but it´s awesome. Tons of gore, blood, wicked weapons and executions. The soundtrack is very cool too, heavy shit.

I've only ever played MGS2 and wasn't really impressed TBH. GTAIV and CoD4 on the 'ol 360 are great though :) Any PSP owners out there I recommend God Of War: Chains of Olympus. I have a Wii also and fucking hate that worthless piece of crap.

I too prefer the Xbox controller for FPS games, but overall the PS controller is the win.

~006

I bought a PSP simply for MPO, and am glad I did :) Though I do wanna get Chains of Olympus also. And to finally lay my griping about the implausability of Major Zero becoming the founder of the Patriots to rest, everyone, fan or not of the series, read this entry (all accurate), and tell me if THAT sounds like the kind of guy to create huge political machinations involving the wanton sacrificing and killing of people and soldiers, regardless of his motives:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Metal_Gear_Solid_3:_Snake_Eater_characters#Major_Zero

And I can't believe I forgot to mention this, but WHAT THE FUCK is with the absense of the main MGS theme from MGS4?!!?!? Goddamn, that's one of my favorite themes of all time (the one from the opening credits of MGS2, which,by the way, is one of my favorite games of all time, Mike, so them's fightin words :D), and it was in MGS3, but is nowhere to be found in 4. Harumph...

Haha. Dude I'm really high at work right now and that made me crack up like crazy.

~006

Hahahaha, happy to oblige man - where do you work that you can get away with being baked while surfing the net?