PSA Great Prices on Pro Audio Gear & Software for Recording

lolzgreg

Cereal Shipping Sneapster
Dec 17, 2008
Long Beach, New York
Hey everyone,

I figured I would do a bit of a PSA for all my Sneap forum buddies who are into recording or who want to get into it.

I have a friend who sells some great gear for recording enthusiasts and none of his stocked product is anything that Brad or anyone else on here sells, so it would not be stepping on anyone's shoes :)

My friend Clint from Audio Vengeance (http://www.audiovengeance.com) is a truly awesome dude who cares a freaking ton about making life-long happy clients for his Pro-Audio and Software store. His pricing is some of the best out there and he has gone the extra mile for me on several occasions including but not limited to:

-getting me demo units to try before I buy
-contacting manufacturers who he doesn't yet deal with to foster new business
-answering phone calls and e-mails incredibly fast
-great pricing
-knowledgeable and mostly unbiased :lol:
-zero shady business practices (you would think this is not something that needs to be "above and beyond," but I have stopped dealing with 10 vendors in the past year that a lot of people like because of wrongful and even illegal things they have done

He carries products from the following manufacturers:

AKG Microphones
Allen & Health
Antares
Audient
Avid
Black Lion Audio
Cartec Audio
Digidesign
Elysia Audio
Empirical Labs, Inc.
Focusrite
Fostex
Glyph
Hosatech
iZotope
Kush Audio
Lexicon
M-Audio
McDSP
Neumann
Nevaton
Peluso Microphones
Presonus
Radial Engineering
RME Audio
RocStor
Serpent Audio
Smart Research
Sonomax EERS
Thermionic Culture
Toontrack
Universal Audio
Vestax
Waves
Westone
XLN Audio

I am not getting any sort of a kickback for this; I'm just giving back to a friend for someone who has done so much good for me.

Please contact Clint at chowry@audiovengeance.biz if you are interested. Let him know Greg from The Tomato Farm sent you.

Also feel free to private message me if you have any questions whatsoever. :saint:

Cheers,

Greg :headbang:

I second this - Clint is the real deal. Knows his stuff, great to deal with, and fronts the sick band Scream at the Sun. Check out Audio Vengeance for sure, you will not be disappointed!

Opened this and awkwardly turned to a business card sitting on my desk from Mr. Clint Howry. I don't remember what I bought from Audio Vengeance years ago but I remember keeping his business card because of great prices, fast and solid shipping prices, etc. Would shop again.