Pseudo Bachelorhood Mark II

so the wife went to NYC for four days last week.

next month she goes to LA to visit her family for two weeks (NO NOT TO PARTY WITH NAD AND RiA - PREEMPTIVE STRIKE)

I have a tentative list of things to do while she's gone, but I need input. Not that I need to say this, but humorous suggestions are permissable.:)

This will no doubt mean a higher quotient of drunken blackberry posts so yes, I am already planning to stock up on beer :)

:Smokedev:

Did yer kid go with her? That will determine what you can and cannot accomplish in the next two weeks.

nah but he's pretty self sufficient.

okay, beer - check
hookers n' blow - no and no
projects around the house - yes
lots of violent movies - yes
drunken blackberry - yes

you know its times like these where a faint voice pops into my head and sez, hey Rick, don't you wish you still did *****, you could have SOOOOOO much fun wandering around tripping and then I realize that I would be tripping in Columbus Ohio and that takes a degree of the magic out of it. This is a nice enough place but it's not what you would call scenic.

I think a terrible run of Schwartzisbigger movies + massive beering is in order, start AND finish with Red Sonja.

"Some people like dirty hookers, I like Sour Patch Kids." --the woman

The only picture of your wife I saw was from the waist down HOT HOT HOT. Same one or no?

Okay yeah, that must be the one I saw. I think your comment was I HIT THIS SHIT ALL THE TIME or something. :loco:

lizard said:
you know its times like these where a faint voice pops into my head and sez, hey Rick, don't you wish you still did *****, you could have SOOOOOO much fun wandering around tripping and then I realize that I would be tripping in Columbus Ohio and that takes a degree of the magic out of it. This is a nice enough place but it's not what you would call scenic.
i still think you should buy an ounce of bud and spent 2 weeks playing beatles albums backwards listening for "paul is dead"

Demilich said:
NAD is really gonna have to pick up the slack in terms of humoUr around here...

He has no choice but to quit his job and dump his girlfriend. We'll pay his salary.

Yeah, Liz made the only post that I've ever printed out and put on my fridge. I still have it sitting here on my desk somewhere