Psilocybin Mushrooms

LSDphilosophy

Chemical Pariah
Aug 30, 2001
Oregon
Visit site
what is it about those little things... I was healed on all levels realizing the complete unity of all things... american culture is fucking fake, to quote Dennis Miller... "other cultures have used drugs to get in touch with the wisdom of the elders, but not us, oh no not us. We use drugs much like a dog licks its own balls. It feels good as long as you don't think about it." hahaha how true. I would recommend the mushrooms to you all, have a good trip.

You reminded me to go for some inthe forests of canberra, in Autumn...
cya

quote LSDp:We use drugs much like a dog licks its own balls. [Thats real rich material there] :)

Have you tried smokin a shroom? hahaha I have. I also smoked a tuiquila worm hha. It didnt work very well. I let teh worm dry out for a few weeks. It never really dried, it just got waxxy. Any way, I cut the littl eguy up into little peices(as pink floyd said back in 1971haha), and had to add some POT to make it burn,. It tasted nice, VERY NICE, but the buzz was pure POT hahaha.

never smoked em... I was supposed to this last weekend but after I ate my share we kindof forgot about the little bit we left to smoke, believe me we didn't need it hahahaha.

Well, just let me warn ya. Roll a big one, yeah, do that. BUT................DO NOT TAKE LARGE HITS....***REPAET**....DO NOT TAKE LARGE HITS! hahaha you will blow out your fucking lung. Hey, the trip is not as hard, but its cool, doesnt last as long as it would if you eat it, but try it out.

Dude, if your ever in my neck of the woods, you are more than welcome to partake of what ever i have in the lines of mind bending acssesories.lol

bit of peer pressure I see...

I think smoking the dryed DUNG TURD, would give me a migraine, really...

not get the blue meanies...but the turd...

hehehe

come_on, YOU NOW WE HAVE kids on the board....

So TRAPPED was on all night hey...
he should be back around morning tea time(oz standard time).

Actually, Im in a food freenzy. Im eating penut butter captain crunch..........hmmmmmm

So the old boy was on all night. He didnt get the job.

I have never had a mushroom.
bncry.gif

I feel deprived.
sad2.gif

While we're at it, I have never had psillobite tea either (or whatever is mentioned in that Tiamat song). Man, I suck as a druggie, huh! :D

I haven't been high since Amsterdam. HELP ME>>>>>>>>>>>>
I'm desperately wanting a good buzz.
drinkA.gif

:D