Psychotic Waltz - Into The Everflow (the song)

Alex78

Fretbuzz Virtuoso
Jul 12, 2002
Germany
Visit site
this song is incredible! from 3:30 onwards it's one of the best music I've ever heard. I'm totally loving PW's twin guitar soloing style!
"Ashes" and "Hanging on a string" are superb songs, too.
it's a shame they'd put out Mosquito after this fantastic album...

I've been looking for that cd for ages.... guess it's out of print.

Those re-releases are really nicely done and well worth seeking out. There's also a bonus dvd with some bad quality live show and a few promo videos. I don't know about the US but they should be available on pretty much any online store in Europe.

Into The Everflow is probably my favorite PW too. Very unique and gloomy stuff. Bleeding is sort of in the same vein although "simplified", and actually that Everflow/Bleeding double set was the first I ever heard of them. The other set includes A Social Grace (insanity) and Mosquito (groovy, dark, I like it a lot).

I think A Social Grace is nearly as good as Into The Everflow. Halo Of Thorns, Another Prophet Song, I Of The Storm...so many awesome songs. yeah, it's insane in a way, but so diverse. definitely not easy to get into!

Alex78 said:
this song is incredible! from 3:30 onwards it's one of the best music I've ever heard. I'm totally loving PW's twin guitar soloing style!
Yeah, this one is somewhat... trippy, for lack of a better word. Music from another world :worship: