Pulse Check Sept '07

Gonna start studying for Israel's version of SAT's in November.

The rest - I have no idea.

NP: Tool - Lateralus

Current Track: Reflection

Dude, gay marriage was banned in Wisconsin.

Jake I will kick your ass.

^_^

Where have you disapeared to? Give me a call some time we can have a few beers and watch a dvd or some shit.

Just a coupe more weeks and the woman will be here, so it wont be much longer that you could see my new place before its all clean and put together!:puke:

EDIT : The vikings f'ing suck this year. PWNT BISH!

Are we ever gonna hear about what's going on with Tomer and Sub Masq?...it seems to take forever since we heard any news..

NP - Frank Zappa - Make a Jazz Noise Here "Stinkfoot"

Some news would be great, but I guess the only news is that there are now news.

NP - Hector Berlioz - Grande Symphonie Funèbre et Triomphale

Are we ever gonna hear about what's going on with Tomer and Sub Masq?...it seems to take forever since we heard any news..

NP - Frank Zappa - Make a Jazz Noise Here "Stinkfoot"

Just as an outside observation, it would appear Tomer has been dealing with some fairly serious things, and im assuming this is the reason for the delay. I could be completly off, most likely am, but that is my assumption.

Just hope it comes out sometime, and isnt forever lost.

With the mere two releases from this band though, they are still marked as my favortie act.

NP - Porcupine Tree - Arriving somewhere, but not here

I'm actually getting the feeling that Suspended... might not have a follow up at all, given this long silence.

happy new year for everybody here :)
im happy to see you guys pulsing some life in this forum, its nice to see all the support.
actually, some songs are already recorded without vocals while some other are waiting to me to finish demoing, i do some of the recording in my studio thus i allow myself to take the time and rearrange things conveniently to make a hell of an album! for now i can revel that the third piece in "x" trilogy will be entitled "IN PASTILLE COLORS", ive been traveling the world quite a bit the past few years so you could expect to hear some of these influences along with the regular submasq twist.

honestly i do take the time and hoping to make an album i will be happy with for years to come, in the meantime i promise to let you guys hear some new stuff soon, there is one song from the "suspended" session that was never released (our heavier one yet i think) so i might release this along with some new tracks, will see!
anyway, happy new year for you all and thanks again for the massive support, you make this project so great
tomer

radiohead:in rainbows :headbang: