punk/hardcore

unfamous anonymus: "i don't need to get my hair shaved trimmed and coloured the right way, i'm a punk in my head, i don't need to be labelled to be listening to punk music. new beat brought me to a far more anti- 'rest of the world' spirit. beat music makes my spirit go further than where it could go anywhere... without drugs (takes a puff from his joint) ... i feel manipulated by groups like limp bizkit and deftones. they abuse schoolkids who are angry with what happens around them. they fuck them up and steal their money by fake feelings. i don't feel they're real. tool stands still on stage. and yet, there is unmeasurable more anger in them than any of those new so called punk bands could ever bring to their public".

yeah they're kind of a given, reminds me of being a kid hanging round with yer mates in the summer with the pistols and samhain on the ould boombox

well if ye like the pistols check out the subs and the damned and i guess you know SLF and if ye dont, ye should.:tickled:

are there metal kiddies out there who dont know these kinda bands??
FFS!! stop buying dodgy euro metal and invest in the classics kids!!

Bambi said:
well if ye like the pistols check out the subs and the damned and i guess you know SLF and if ye dont, ye should.:tickled:

are there metal kiddies out there who dont know these kinda bands??
FFS!! stop buying dodgy euro metal and invest in the classics kids!!
no never heard of SLF. or the subs.

i like some of the pistols, do listen to that best of thingy.

pistol_pete said:
no never heard of SLF. or the subs.

i like some of the pistols, do listen to that best of thingy.
slf, stiff little fingers, nordie punks from the 70s wrote classics like suspect device, wasted life and alternative ulster. get inflammable material on cd if ye can

not really punk, but EVERYONE has to own London calling by the clash :kickass: