punk/hardcore/crust

one of the greatest albums EVAR
B00002MVQO.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

BUMP. Don't forget Disfear with Tompa. Best Discharge-esque band since... Well, Discharge.

I really like Propaghandia. I've been meaning to get Today's Empires, Tomorrow's Ashes for quite some time now, but haven't gotten around to it.

Actually, last year sometime this really hot punk chick gave me a list of good punk that I should check out. I haven't gotten around to checking most of it out either. Oddly enough it was that and like really old blues stuff. I'm really sad that I never fucked that girl.

Furthermore, the ones that E-bortion and Lee B posted look interesting.

Some of my favourites:

Terrorgruppe
Guttermouth
Die Toten Hosen
NOFX
Undeclinable
Against All Authority
Randy
WIZO
One Hit Wonder
Donots
Die Kassierer
Heideroosjes
Bracket
Rancid
Millencolin
No Fun At All
Amulet
Refused
Breach
Raised Fist
Gorilla Biscuits
TSOL
Minor Threat
Within Reach
Down By Law
Rich Kids On LSD

The Misfits > the rest

I like older punk, new stuff doesn't interest me much. Hardcore can be hit or miss, I dig stuff like Sick of it All and Burnt by the Sun but most I've heard is annoying. I don't know what the fuck crust is.
npearce said:
By the way, the definition of punk/hardcore/crust is probably Napalm Death 'Scum'.
Oh, well that album fucking rules and everyone on this forum should own it.

Severed Head of State, Victims, and From Ashes Rise win. (The Victims/From Ashes Rise split rules.)

MFJ said:
Dude, Matt, did you get your tape??
haha just about to pm you, yep, it came yesterday. haven't had a chance to listen yet but i think i'll smoke a couple bowls and pop it in later on...i'll let you know what i think :headbang:

cthulufhtagn said:
haha just about to pm you, yep, it came yesterday. haven't had a chance to listen yet but i think i'll smoke a couple bowls and pop it in later on...i'll let you know what i think :headbang:

Definitely a choice decision. Thanks for letting me know!

FYI - The tape quality is dick.