any metal pit advice for the 98 lb weakling?

Wear steal toe boots, spike your leather jacket and carry brass knuckles! Actually dont do that (maybee the boots though). Don't worry about it go nuts, dance, crowd surf, drink, party meet a nice metal slut and fuck her in the club, then go home (safely) drink some more and swap macho pit stories with your friends. Most clubs will not let you crowd surf. However most times the bouncers/ security will just help you down and not throw you out. Alot of bouncers these days (me for instance) Are into the metal / punk scenes and know the difference between a fight and a good pit. Don't get me wrong though if we see a fight start and you provoked it, YOUR GONE.

i went to a rollins band show 2 years ago here in atlanta, and i got into the pit, it was weak as hell and i was laughing, i had enough of the lovetaps and was trying to get out and as usual the people around the pit wouldnt let me out like i couldnt handle it or something, so i got my 255 pounds up to ramming speed and went through those punks!!:headbang::devil: if i could give you advice it would be to drink 8-10 beers before getting in there, you wont feel it until the next morning. :yuk: atlanta is a weak town for metal shows