punk/hardcore

Strangelight said:
Away from long haired men growling about hills, and bog-eyed students yodelling about computers and androids..
does anyone like a bit of shouting and that?

Biohazard, Hatebreed, Strife, Bad Religion, Pro-Pain,Sum41, Backfire!, Kickback, l'Esprit du Clan, Crow-Mags, Madball, Inside Conflict, Burst........
I'll let you decide which of those bands are punk or hardcore since I don't have a clue anymore.
According to me, it's all metal except Bad Religion and Crow-Mags.

Draconian Times is in my top 10 best metal albums of the 90's.
And as far as HxC is concerned, I forgot to mention DV8, Length of Time, GBH, Agnostic Front, Discharge, The Exploited ans stuff. Shit, I may be a corekid after all :erk:

oh and Arkangel. But they're Caliban alike. Joke band. Mid tempo Slayer rip-off, I get bored after 3 songs.
Give me Hatebreed's Satisfaction is the Death of Desire or Biohzard's Urban Discipline a hundred times :eek:

cedarbreed said:
oh and Arkangel. But they're Caliban alike. Joke band. Mid tempo Slayer rip-off, I get bored after 3 songs.
Give me Hatebreed's Satisfaction is the Death of Desire or Biohzard's Urban Discipline a hundred times :eek:

if u wanna listen the german version of Slayer then go and get Dew Scented... :p

the ramones and the misfits (danzig era) are among me fave bands. ever. the misfits actually played here on saturday but i didnt go...

DragonLady1 said:
if u wanna listen the german version of Slayer then go and get Dew Scented... :p

100% true but the difference is that Dew Scented are real GOOD and even more catchy, brutal and efficient than nowadays' Slayer whereas the aforementioned self-proclaimed HxC bands are just banal boring rip-offs without the little ounce of personnality and the awesome technical skills of the new German gods of thrash metal :devil:

My dad tried to put me onto Green Day years back :tickled:

Die Toten Hosen is fucking amazing though, I need more of their albums. "Niemals Einer Meinung" und "Mehr Davon" especially.

As for PL, "Draconian Times" is just classic for me. "Icon" is great as well and "Shades of God" is still the scariest album, I know of.

That's my ranking for PL too (who aren't HxC at all even if McKintosh likes punk stuff so what the fuck are they doing in this thread ? Whatever ... :

1/ DT
2/ Icon
3/ Shades of GOd

never been much of a fan meself like, but vikki is a pyar fan of all things of this nature - eg getting her sex pistols/misfits top out whenever she has the chance! she even went to see the damned play widnes town hall (ahahahahahha - a new low i do believe) on her bill with loads of 40+ sweating and that